On our website you can book an outbound trip to one airport and homebound from another, a so called "open-jaw". An example: Outbound Stockholm-Rome and homebound Florens-Stockholm.
Articles in this section
- I want to travel with an infant. How do I book?
- Can I book a flight ticket to a child travelling alone?
- Do I have to add all the names in my passport, when I book a flight ticket?
- Can I buy a rebookable flight?
- How far in advance can I book my flight ticket?
- How close to departure can I book my flight ticket?
- What information should be included when booking a flight?
- Can I book only a oneway ticket?
- Why could I not finish my booking?
- Can I fly to one airport and home from another?