At some destinations a local tourist tax and/or environmental charge will be in place. It is determined by local authorities and paid per person per day or per stay directly to the reception/key office.
Articles in this section
- Can I use more than one gift card to pay for a booking?
- My booking could not be completed due to a technical issue - what does it mean?
- Why do you not have my bank as an internet payment option?
- My gift certificate has expired - can i extend it?
- The price is changing when I am about to pay for my booking - why?
- Can I pay by invoice?
- When a repayment is done, then do i get my money back?
- My credit card does not work to pay with
- I accidentally chose Captum-invoice several times - what can I do?
- How do I pay for my trip?