We strongly recommend that you purchase appropriate travel insurance at the time you pay your deposit. If you do not purchase travel insurance, you may not be able to recover cancellation charges, medical costs, repatriation and other expenses that may arise if things do not go according to plan. You can add travel insurance while creating your booking on our homepage.
Articles in this section
- I need to cancel, but I do not have a cancellation insurance in my booking?
- Conditions due to Package travel
- What is covered by my Cancellation Insurance?
- What is the price for cancellation insurance?
- What is the difference between Cancellation Insurance and Cancellation Insurance Plus?
- Can I add Cancellation Insurance afterwards?
- Can I cancel a Cancellation insurance?
- I purchased a travel insurance but all the travelers names are not included in the travel documents?
- Is the travel guarantee valid if I only bought one seat on a flight?
- How quickly can I get a refund if I submit an approved medical certificate?