No, not always. Sometimes the outdoor pools are sun-heated and in those cases in which the pool is heated, we specify it in the description .
Articles in this section
- What is a "resort fee"?
- My booking confirmes, that a "Goldcard" is included - how do I receive this card?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, after my check out from the hotel?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, before I check in at the hotel?
- How many days can I use my entrance tickets to Disney Park?
- Do you have disability adapted rooms?
- Can I bring a pet to the accommodation?
- What is a "non refundable" accommodation?
- Do I need to pay for water and heating?
- Are there further costs on site?