Sometimes airlines have to make changes to their traffic, which may affect your particular flight. We may then have to reschedule your trip to an option other than the one you originally chose. Please check your current flight times via the link we have sent you at the time of booking. We are not responsible for changes made by the airlines because such changes are beyond our control.
Articles in this section
- What applies for two one-way tickets?
- Is it possible to change a changeable ticket, after the time of departure?
- If I buy a flight ticket which allows amendments - can I choose to get my ticket refunded?
- Can I change my flight ticket if I did not book a "Changeable ticket"?
- What do I do If I want to cancel my flight?
- My flight was cancelled - can I get a refund?
- My flight was delayed - can I get a compensation?
- Can I use only certain routes on the ticket, for example only the home bound?
- How close to departure can I change the name on my flight ticket?
- Can I change the name on my flight ticket?