In most cases the baggage will be checked in all the way to your final destination. In some cases, you must pick it up when changing flights, for example if you are changing airports or if your flights are with different airlines. You must always pick up your baggage at the first and last stop in the United States, since you must bring it with you through security. If you are unsure, you can check the rules and policies when you check in.
Articles in this section
- Can I book checked baggage on my flight?
- To whom is the Service package Flight directed to?
- Can I book seating on my flight?
- My baggage was damaged - can I get a compensation?
- Can I bring a pet on board the flight?
- Why am I not able to add luggage to my flight?
- Can I add a transfer after creating a booking?
- I need assistance during my trip, what should I do?
- How do I book lounge?
- How many suitcases can I bring as in checked baggage?