Stena Line offers connection for mobile phones via satellite on board in cooperation with the MPC. The service requires that your mobile operator has cooperation agreements with MPC (Maritime Communications Partner). Please be aware of that your operator can charge more than the normal domestic rates. For current prices, please contact your mobile phone operator.
Articles in this section
- Do I know which cabin number I have got?
- I have booked food on board the ferry - can I add "window table" to my booking?
- Can I bring a pet on the ferry?
- I have booked a ferry and accommodation - Can I bring a trailer?
- What is a Be Happy Pass?
- Is there cell phone reception on the ferry?
- Is there internet on the ferry?
- Can I drive on-board with a car that has a roof box?
- Is there WiFi onboard Stena Line?