When you search for an airline ticket via our bookingtool, the prices and availability are sometimes not updated in the airlines system. This is completely out of our control. Then the reservation can not be done and a new search on another alternative needs to be done.
Articles in this section
- I want to travel with an infant. How do I book?
- Can I book a flight ticket to a child travelling alone?
- Do I have to write all my names from my passport in my booking?
- Can I buy a rebookable flight?
- How far in advance can I book my flight ticket?
- How close to departure can I book my flight ticket?
- What information should be included when booking a flight?
- Can I book only a oneway ticket?
- Why could I not finish my booking?
- Can I fly to one airport and home from another?