A holiday home is not equipped as a permanent residence. The kitchen/kitchenette in an apartment usually has simpler equipment, such as cookware and cutlery, glasses and crockery to the stated number of persons. Contact reception/key office if anything is missing. The equipment varies by country and local conditions. If you have difficulty managing without something, bring it! Consumable items such as detergent, dishwashing detergent, soap and toilet paper are normally not included when renting a condo or cottage .
Articles in this section
- How can I add several accommodations in the same booking?
- When will I receive my travel documents?
- How many persons can I put on an accommodation?
- Can a guest be denied checking in because of their nationality?
- Can we have a room with morning sun/evening sun/a quiet location/near the reception/top floor/safe for children?
- Is there air conditioning?
- How do I book beach service?
- I don´t know where I want to travel yet
- Are food and drinks included at the hotel?
- Is it possible to have a childbed?