What age do you count as a baby, child or adult on an airline ticket?
- If the child is between 0-23 months, it travels as an infant without its own seat and therefore sits on the parent's lap during the journey.
- NOTE! If the baby turns 2 during the trip, the baby must be booked as a child!
- If the child is between 2 and 11 years old, he/she travels as a child with his/her own seat.
- NOTE! If the child turns 12 during the trip, the child must be booked as an adult!
- Children from the age of 12 are considered adults.