Yes you can.
Sembos reebookable flights must be selected and payed for while creating the booking. A rebookable flight can not be added after a booking has been created.
This service is Sembos own product which means that the flight might not be reebokable through the airline. Any changes must therefore be made through our flight department.
When changing your flight you must contact our flight department via e-mail. The change has to be made during the flight departments business hours, weekdays 8.00 - 15.00, and at least 48 hours before departure. We will only process the flight changes during non holiday weekdays. When rerouting your flight, the trip must be completed withing one year from the original reservation.
This service allows rebooking by availability on the flight. If the change entails an upgrade, making the ticket more expensive, this is payed for by the customer. Changes can only be made with the same airline as the original booking.
- Sembo offers rebooking regardless of airline rules.
- Free change of dates within the same price range and route with chosen airline. When price is higher than the original booking, the difference will be added to your new ticket.
- Name changes and corrections is not included in this service.
- The departure and arrival destinations can not be changed.
- You can not add a "stop over".
- You can only use this service once.
- After departure this service may not be used.
- Upon cancellation, the amount paid for the service Rebookable flight, is not refunded.
- If the change entails that the passengers special prices or campaigns are no longer valid, the difference will be added to your new ticket.
- Sembo is not responsible for information regarding visa or passports if the trip is extended.
- The passenger is responsible for any additional services such as luggage and seat reservations signed with Sembo or the arline.
- If the passenger is absent from any of the flights the service is expired.
- All communication regarding change in flights is done through e-mail, the passenger is responsible for confirming the change.
- Sembo will not make any changes in the original reservation without the customers written approval, except if airline makes changes.