Bed linens are usually not included when you rent a house or apartment. If they are included, we specify it in the description of the accommodation. You can often buy or rent bed linens on site, but we recommend that you bring your own, if possible.
Articles in this section
- What is a Gold Card?
- What is a "resort fee"?
- My booking confirmes, that a "Goldcard" is included - how do I receive this card?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, after my check out from the hotel?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, before I check in at the hotel?
- How many days can I use my entrance tickets to Disney Park?
- Do you have disability adapted rooms?
- Can I bring a pet to the accommodation?
- What is a "non refundable" accommodation?
- Do I need to pay for water and heating?