You can always find updated information on the airlines website. No general rules apply, it is different from time to time.
Articles in this section
- I need to change my transfer - how do I act?
- I have booked flight tickets and received a voucher - how do I use it?
- Can I book transfer between the airports?
- I am travelling with an infant and wants to bring a stroller - how do I do?
- Why is my name spelled wrong on the flight ticket?
- Why is my middle name missing on the flight ticket?
- Why can't I add a transfer to my reservation?
- Can I book a transfer between the airport and the hotel?
- What age do you count as a baby, child or adult on an airline ticket?
- I have booked wheelchair assistance - who do I turn to at the airport?