There are a limited number of letters in the name field on the ticket, that is why all the names cannot be seen. The most important thing is that the first name and all of the surnames according to the passport is included on the ticket. Middle names does not need to be shown on the ticket.
Articles in this section
- I need to change my transfer - how do I act?
- I urgently need to contact the flight department - what do I do?
- I have booked flight tickets and received a voucher - how do I use it?
- Can I book transfer between the airports?
- I am travelling with an infant and wants to bring a stroller - how do I do?
- Why is my name spelled wrong on the flight ticket?
- Why is my middle name missing on the flight ticket?
- Why can't I add a transfer to my reservation?
- Where can I see what airline I'm traveling with?
- Can I book a transfer between the airport and the hotel?