This is because we only need the purchasers name. The insurance is valid for all travelers included in your booking.
Articles in this section
- I need to cancel, but I do not have a cancellation insurance in my booking?
- Conditions due to Package travel
- What is covered by my Cancellation Insurance?
- What is the price for cancellation insurance?
- What is the difference between Cancellation Insurance and Cancellation Insurance Plus?
- Can I add Cancellation Insurance afterwards?
- Can I cancel a Cancellation Insurance?
- I purchased a travel insurance but all the travelers names are not included in the travel documents?
- Is the travel guarantee valid if I only bought one seat on a flight?
- How quickly can I get a refund if I submit an approved medical certificate?