When arriving at other times than those listed on your travel documents, you must arrange this directly with the reception/key office. If you are delayed, please contact reception/key office to inform them of the delay. The hotel must also be notified if you arrive after check-in time. In cases of long delays, there is a risk that you will not have access to your apartment/your room until the next day. In such cases, an additional overnight will be on your expense.
Articles in this section
- What is a Gold Card?
- What is a "resort fee"?
- My booking confirmes, that a "Goldcard" is included - how do I receive this card?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, after my check out from the hotel?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, before I check in at the hotel?
- How many days can I use my entrance tickets to Disney Park?
- Do you have disability adapted rooms?
- Can I bring a pet to the accommodation?
- What is a "non refundable" accommodation?
- Do I need to pay for water and heating?