The price you pay to us does not always include electricity, gas, water and heating for house and apartment. Local tourist tax and/or environmental fee often occur; these are determined by the local authorities and will be paid directly to the hotel by all the guests at the current location. In general the use of any pool or sun loungers is included in the rental, while tennis courts and other similar activities are chargeable.
Articles in this section
- What is a "resort fee"?
- My booking confirmes, that a "Goldcard" is included - how do I receive this card?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, after my check out from the hotel?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, before I check in at the hotel?
- How many days can I use my entrance tickets to Disney Park?
- Do you have disability adapted rooms?
- Can I bring a pet to the accommodation?
- What is a "non refundable" accommodation?
- Do I need to pay for water and heating?
- Are there further costs on site?