Some airlines will allow you to change the name on the ticket. In cases where it is possible there will always be an extra fee added. If the airlines rules does not allow you to change the name, you need to buy a new ticket.
Articles in this section
- What applies for two one-way tickets?
- Is it possible to change a changeable ticket, after the time of departure?
- If I buy a changeable flight ticket - can I then choose to get my ticket refunded?
- Can I change my flight ticket if I did not book a "Changeable ticket"?
- What do I do If I want to cancel my flight?
- My flight was cancelled - can I get a refund?
- My flight was delayed - can I get a compensation?
- Can I use only certain routes on the ticket, for example only the home bound?
- How close to departure can I change the name on my flight ticket?
- Can I change the name on my flight ticket?