Travelers under 18 years of age needs proof of parent's or guardian's approval of the travel document. The certificate can be obtained by Sembo. In some countries and at some hotels they have different age restrictions. Check at time of booking what applies to your reservation.
Articles in this section
- What is a Gold Card?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, after my check out from the hotel?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, before I check in at the hotel?
- How many days can I use my entrance tickets to Disney Park?
- Do you have disability adapted rooms?
- Can I bring a pet to the accommodation?
- What is a "non refundable" accommodation?
- Are there further costs on site?
- Can I book an accommodation through Sembo before I turn 18?
- Which cleaning rules apply when I rent a house/apartment?