The price you pay to us does not always include electricity, gas and water. In those cases fees will be paid directly to the reception/key office. If the accommodation has heating, it will be indicated in the description of the accommodation. Heating by central heating normally takes place during the period from November to March, with local variations. In cases where the cost adjusts for consumption, we cannot specify any amount. Remember that supply of electricity may be limited and that power failure can occur.
Articles in this section
- What is a Gold Card?
- What is a "resort fee"?
- My booking confirmes, that a "Goldcard" is included - how do I receive this card?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, after my check out from the hotel?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, before I check in at the hotel?
- How many days can I use my entrance tickets to Disney Park?
- Do you have disability adapted rooms?
- Can I bring a pet to the accommodation?
- What is a "non refundable" accommodation?
- Do I need to pay for water and heating?