If you have bought a ticket with several routes on your trip, you have to check-in on the first route of the trip. Otherwise the airline will automatically cancel the remaining routes in your booking and no refund will be done.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to change a changeable ticket, after the time of departure?
- If I buy a changeable flight ticket - can I get a refund on my ticket?
- I want to make a change on my flight ticket - is it possible?
- I received an e-mail regarding a schedule change, what should I do?
- What do I do If I want to cancel my flight?
- My flight was cancelled - can I get a refund?
- My flight was delayed - can I get a compensation?
- Can I use only certain routes on the ticket, for example only the home bound?
- How close to departure can I change the name on my flight ticket?
- Can I change the name on my flight ticket?