Even though the ticket has a date, you can choose the days you want to go into the park. If you have booked a 2-day ticket to the park, you must enter on two consecutive days. (If the park is closed a weekday, you can go to the park the day before the closed day, and the day after.)
Articles in this section
- I have booked accommodation with you and want to buy ticket to Lego House - how can I do that?
- The hotel can not find my booking (before my arrival) - what can I do?
- I tried to book an accommodation, but the booking could not be completed due to a technical issue - what does it mean?
- How do I add entrance tickets to the park in my booking?
- The hotel can not find my booking (at my arrival) - what can I do?
- My room is not cleaned - what can I do?
- I have received the wrong roomtype - what can I do?
- Are the entrance tickets to Disneyland Paris park limited to a specific date?
- Are the entrance tickets to Legoland park limited to a specific date?
- What is a camping pass / Camping Key Europe?