If you have bought an accommodation with entrance tickets included (if tickets are included, the information appears in your booking), the tickets are valid during your whole stay.
Articles in this section
- What is a "resort fee"?
- My booking confirmes, that a "Goldcard" is included - how do I receive this card?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, after my check out from the hotel?
- Can I get access to Disney Park, before I check in at the hotel?
- How many days can I use my entrance tickets to Disney Park?
- Do you have disability adapted rooms?
- Can I bring a pet to the accommodation?
- What is a "non refundable" accommodation?
- Do I need to pay for water and heating?
- Are there further costs on site?