Travel to Canada -eTA

When traveling to or via Canada, it is mandatory to apply for an electronic travel authorization: eTA. Note: Even if you only have one exchange in Canada, you need an eTA. Apply for eTA on the official eTA website.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article